Industry's Shortest Frac Plug
Lowest Preset Risk
The Enigma™ degradable frac plug is the latest addition to the 8Sigma technology portfolio. In this state-of-the-art design, the plug has a significantly reduced overall length and a large internal diameter (ID), increasing efficiency in both setting and flowback. The Engima™ plug eliminates pre-set risk and provides the ability to run a ball in place. These best-in-class features are offered without sacrificing the reliability and pressure integrity performance that operators have become accustomed to with 8Sigma Unconventional technologies.
- 10,000 psi (68.9 MPa) differential rating up to 200 °C and 392 °F
- 3 inch plug length.
- Plug will completely dissolve in less than 3 days.
- Ball can be ran in place with wireline setting tool saving water and transport costs.
- Compatible with industry standard setting tools (#10 and #20)
- Best-in-Class ID offers greater flowback reliability and faster degradation.
- Most cost effective degradable plug on the market due to 89% less material than other plugs and a low part count.
- Can be set in Q125 and all softer grades of casing.
- Can be milled in less than 3 minutes, if required.
- No elastomers and no slips or buttons eliminate milling NPT and production downtime.
- Unique Enigma™ design, eliminates pre-set risk.
- The Enigma™ degradable materials can be replaced with non-degrading material to become the most reliable, largest ID millable frac plug on the market.